Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
25 April, 02:53
Oprah gets my vote for the 1st Declas arrest/tribunal/public execution.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Well @AllWell
we people need to get a compiled check off lists going. one for Hollywood, one for Fake News Media, one for Politicians, one for Healthcare "Associates", one for Judicial, etc
05:46 PM - Apr 25, 2021
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AllWell in this post can reply
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
25 April, 05:49
In response All Well to his Publication
Unless that list is for the MILITIA to take out, it would not be used for any GOVERNMENT Military of the CABAL in power for the past century and now.
The two-party Cabal government vs GOD...

who do you support?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Well @AllWell
26 April, 11:14
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
I am all about loving God. This list I speak of is for Patriots to keep track. We all know of those who committed treason and crimes.There is no harm in we the people knowing who is where. we have enemies to watch , not just the government.People are not just here to observe others act. we have lost Innocent Doctors and others who only meant health and good for humanity. God wants us to be prepared, and aware.