Ice Kates @IceKates
President Trump once saying “ you should see what they had planned for you”!

https://www.cia.gov/librar...
03:31 PM - Apr 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
25 April, 04:17
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
These evil didn’t plan on the Love of God’s Patriots to rise & defy their horrible intentions. We have every right to fight those who would try & take our lives, freedoms & powers away. The elites didn’t plan on the enlightened to be so many their frenquencies will assend us out of their Matrix.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
25 April, 04:03
Well Zaraya, formerly of hollowearth stated yesterday that when he was at AREA 51 over 20 years ago, he came across the COVID 19 info and DID NOT BEKIEVE THAT THEY WOULD GO THROUGH WITH IT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
25 April, 06:16
In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication
I bought a copy of the American Medial Association Encyclopedia of Disease from 1989. When I posted my copy which did indeed have The Rona listed as common cold they said that was a different kind of Rona :)

I gave my copy to my sis who is a nurse.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
25 April, 03:35
fooookers
too bad thier little plan is ruinned