Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Charissma _15 @Riley
10 May, 12:52
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Amen, Thank you Father God. All Glory is Yours🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
25 April, 03:42
So with you, I am humbled by the many times I’m aware of. I can only imagine the many times I didn’t know of. God is amazing, Jesus is my Savior. I can only walk in good conscience to complete my journey for now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
25 April, 03:56
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
God bless you @makenamm

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
25 April, 03:20
Amen - Right there with you.... GOD Bless.

25 April, 03:30
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
And I'm right there beside you @truthseeker4444
God bless you, warmly.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
25 April, 03:15
We could say this about are military as well!

25 April, 03:31
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
You're right @littlejo59
God bless.