Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
So has it ever occurred to anyone else that when you go to sleep and you dream or you have visions you are in actually other dimensions and timelines? I don't know about your dreams but I certainly am not here. I mean that your thoughts are just somewhere else I mean that your soul is a actually somewhere else?
02:21 PM - Apr 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
25 April, 10:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I don't know why but I NEVER remember my dreams. I go to sleep and know nothing till I wake up... I do often wonder about that I just sleep so deep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 April, 10:57
In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication
I dont always remember them either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
25 April, 10:58
In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication
Consider it a blessing. Sometimes you don't need to remember everything..

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
25 April, 02:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i have womdered that
i dream of hugging my mom a ton who has passed almost 5 1/2 uears ago. I wispered to her while she was on life support to please always visit me in my dreams and she does

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 April, 09:20
In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication
That is awesome.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
26 April, 09:30
In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication
My mom died in 1999. We were so close I would know it was her when the phone rang. Pre cell phones. Or I would think of her and she would call the same minute.
A few years ago I was driving home late at night from work, it was foggy and i was on a country road near my home, I heard her say "Watch out for the deer", I slowed way down after hearing that and a small deer appeared in the middle of the road. I just sat in my car crying while waiting for it to cross. She is still with me.