Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 April, 07:43
NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 April, 04:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The paper of the REAL ballots was special...something related to watermarks and dots (connect the dots)...
I thought it was genious when the frode took place and you pointed it out Doq...
It's amazing how we already have all the pieces of the puzzle and God is putting them together at the perfect time...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
Yes: I recall this info. from patriot digs/proofs: President Trump's DHS handled the ballots from start to delivery point; special paper, watermarkings, all traceable....the traitors did not know any of this. The counterfeit ballots - made mainly in China (or solely) were on cheap paper, etc.: a couple of guys in China posted video proofs of this, showed the counterfeits - before twatter buried it all.
12:36 PM - Apr 25, 2021
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotsGarden in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 April, 01:34
In response Patriots Garden to her Publication
This would be fantastic and yet, so many have gotten their hopes up over so many things, then, nothing, they get discouraged, and fall away. For all we know, they are just using the UV light as a way to kill off any pathogen on the ballots to keep the recounters "safe". Is there any confirmed, verifiable fact it's being used to identify a water mark?

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
25 April, 01:39
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
25 April, 01:42
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Even if they fell away at least they are still awake.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 April, 12:42
In response Patriots Garden to her Publication
It was just so perfectly done...
I remember I was so excited because suddenly
"how many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible" made sense to me....
more votes than official ballots...
[They] R #Fooked