Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
Listen to Megan Fox admit she's a tranny...
11:22 AM - Apr 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
25 April, 03:27
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
My Heart is Broken... Megan Fox is one of most beautiful
woman in USA... if she is tranny, it is so sad.

It explains a lot of her marriage trouble. How is that, if most Pedo are masked as gay, lesbian or tranny, because is it less shame and less weird to "become already legalised sexual minority" what is "truth sexual identity"? How you found out, if Pedo is Gay, or Gay is Pedo?

If 70 years male married 45 year female, is he PEDO? He was 30 when she is born anyway... Where is "red line of judgement"?

Exist some "legal age Gay, Lesbian or Trans"?
Is this deviation BORN, DNA modified or get by education?

Before we could correctly judge those "deviations" from male and female, we must know for 1.000.000.000% if it is curable or not.

We in Czech have joke:

"přítelkyně mi říkala, že na velikosti penisu nezáleží. Ale přeci jenom bych byl o něco klidnější, když by žádný něměla... :)

https://youtu.be/WoOSGCoAX...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 April, 04:21
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
valid points... it’s complex, if they feel they were ‘born that way’ it is, I feel, a generational curse. But because it is also against God’s laws, satan pushes it every way he can, knowing that it is the opposite of what God wants. It CAN be changed, but I believe only through spiritual means

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396