Only people mentioned by QOONASS in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 April, 10:40
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
You Digital Soldiers are total badasses😎🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
25 April, 11:33
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
🤠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 April, 10:38
yes color coding / nice reference - : )

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
25 April, 10:39
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
indeed🤠

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 April, 10:46
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I honestly think there is a real connection to Haim S., creator of the Power Rangers and the fraud that took place on Election Day. Remember he was very close with the Clintons. It's almost like his show programmed the Millenial generation. I saw an online group that was very organized on Twitter that seemed to be very involved/complicit in the fraud. This is the President's way of trolling that group. :)

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 April, 10:38
Love it!!!!!

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
25 April, 10:39
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
made my week already 🤠🙏♥️🇱🇷🙅