Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
25 April, 11:52
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
I mean reality. How many times can you say "the corona virus test does not test for corona virus and is rigged for false positive. If you are sick, it appears you will test positive. You may not get treatments for something else you have if you test positive. There may have been a virus or maybe not, either way we are not being told the truth. The (biologics) treatments for the "virus" are reported 100% effective by many qualified medical doctors who are not being paid to say that. The shot is not a vaccine. The shot does not protect you from transmission and you will have to get booster shots for life. The shot is a life span altering shot." THEN, you hear they got it because their family and doctor pressured them into it. Then they say, I can shake hands/ hug because I got my shots, I am protected. You have to wonder, why do these people even associate with me if they do not believe a word from my mouth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
25 April, 12:39
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
We just got thrown in 2 a 3 day lock down over 1 case. The press releases have been a joke (ie 80,000 at football BUT ANZAC day celebrations to remember our vets were cancelled) YET so many are worshipping our rulers for keeping them safe!

However, this time (last time was in Feb) I am seeing cracks, more are speaking out and commenting on social media and hopefully planting that seed for others!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
25 April, 11:42
It is good. I can relate to these comments. I have a feeling some are compromised in some other way though. I have more than one Trump supporting war hero person in my circle who has illness and respects big pharma over my word, which I recently learned, even after maintaining conversation with regard to reality all year. A little part of me inside is gone after the experience with people this year.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
25 April, 09:25
Dang, this is good !!! 👊💥

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 09:12
LOST MY BEST FRIEND BECAUSE SHE BECAME A MASK NAZI AND GOES UP TO STRANGERS IN GROCERY STORES AND YELLS AT THEM FOR EITHER NOT WEARING A MASK OR NOT WEARING THE MASK THE WAY SHE THINKS THEY NEED TO WEAR IT. I NO LONGER SPEAK TO HER. WE GHOSTED EACH OTHER AFTER SHE LAUGHED AT ME WHEN TRUMP GOT KICKED OFF OF TWITTER. SHE SAID I HAD TO ACCEPT THAT HE WOULD HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL 2024 TO RUN AGAIN. AT THAT MOMENT, IHER WORDS AND BEHAVIOR RUINED MANY, MANY YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP. AND SHE EVEN VOTED FOR TRUMP. WTF!!!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
25 April, 09:49
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I am so sorry, I understand completely, lost one of my longest standing friends of 25 years about mid last year because I wouldnt bow to the narrative. It is really hard to take people cant accept a difference of opinion without being horrid about it.

I have lost other friends this last year too, I dont bother telling half my family what I think as it would fall on brainwashed ears. Thankfully my immediate family are awake.

It has been a very tiring time and so many of us have similar stories. I really hope this foolishness ends soon! Maybe they will come back to us!