MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
24 April, 11:10
Donald Trump told us the 2020 election would be stolen via fake printed ballots. The media and left labeled us as conspiracy theorists.
The Maricopa County audit is confirming the rumors, that a special watermark is on the real ballots. πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 April, 11:37
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Unconfirmed, but this looks to be the first finished box of ballots.
Me wonders how many "mistakes" were found in that box so farπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Purpleunicorn in this post can reply
Tina DMUSA @TinaDMUSA
25 April, 12:27
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
Nope they are live right now. azaudit.org

24 April, 11:48
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
No they r live now checking the ballots. Tables r full of ppl. I posted below which group each color shirt represents if u wana check it.
the link 2 livefeed is also posted below so u can watch yourselfπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
25 April, 08:02
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
just heard a man with certain connections..as of this morning 250000 illegal...ooops..invalid ...votes found so far in AZ. he goes by sarge. . cant verify..but he hss been right in all i heard from him..so far.