Just Me... @Tnsfno20
25 January, 08:57
Good morning, Patriots. it looks like we had an interesting night.
https://spaceweatherlive.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Dee @Qgirl
what does this mean? WWG1WGA
09:08 AM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qgirl in this post can reply
Shannon Bryant @Gardensprite
25 January, 09:24
In response Dawn Dee to her Publication
Very cool, thanks for sharing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Dee @Qgirl
25 January, 04:00
In response Shannon Bryant to his Publication
Youre welcome! #wwg1wga

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
25 January, 09:20
It measures the electromagnetic field and pressure. When it's high like this, my ears ring like crazy, the room feels like it is spinning. I get a headache and my body feels like I am being shocked.

Dawn Dee @Qgirl
25 January, 09:54
In response Just Me... to her Publication
oh my gosh! sorry you have to experience that. could or might it also mean there is something going on with our space force?!

Michael Carpenter @One1trueswing
25 January, 09:09
where we go one, we go all

Dawn Dee @Qgirl
25 January, 09:12
In response Michael Carpenter to his Publication
i meant her post