DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
🔔 Very important 🔔

From 1871 until December 2020 our country was a corporation, not a country. Following the Civil War the U.S. was bankrupt. President Grant sought a deal with the banksters (Rothschild's Bank Mafia) and The Vatican. In return for fully funding the U.S. they bought our country. The Rothschild's Bank Mafia and The Vatican wanted their deal with Grant a secret from the people. They renamed the founding father's name from the "United States" to "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA". They also edited the foundering fathers original Constitution.l The United States was a Constitutional Republic from 1776 until 1871. Following Grants deal it was no longer governed by the people. It was secretly governed by a corporation. The original dollar under our Constitutional Republic compared to new dollar under corporation . THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA corporation installed Federal Reserve and is responsible the financial structure in the U.S.A. to benefit them. In other words to rip
10:56 PM - Apr 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by QOONASS in this post can reply
JJ. GATT @JJGATT
24 April, 11:34
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
I 100% agree. Has proof of this been shared? I can't find it and it would be a huge wake up call to my sleeping friends and family who refuse to research anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396