Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
24 April, 11:59
Can someone please explain this to me? Everytime I try and wake people up, they come back at me with this type of thing and it makes me second guess. ARE we being duped? ARE we really being the conspriracy theorist they say we are? I mean....this 👇🏼 was written back in 2004.

https://amp.thenewstribune...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
One True King Lives @OneTrueKingLives
24 April, 12:03
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
Q or anons never asked for money

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
24 April, 01:24
In response One True King Lives to his Publication
I didnt know it was asking for money, but the article talks about NESARA way back in 2004 by a lady they call a conspiracy theorist.This all is so confusing. Its hard to wake people up when they can come back with this crap 😢

24 April, 01:39
It's all good sister. It's a tough time for the Anons right now. When my twitter feed got nuked right after the election, I have shared less information with those around me. They have been relentless at wanting to see me turn my back on Q,. They want me to admit that I was wrong, and they want me to return to the herd. The thing is, I cant unlearn, unread, unseen the things I have. I have literally done these things, prayed, discerned, prayed some more, meditated, etc. I cant go back. I cannot deny the truth in my heart. at this point, it will have to be the TV that tells the people how this movie ends. These people are comfortable today, but the energy will switch. Once the TV finishes this movie, all those folks are going be hurting, and the Anons are going to be dancing. Not because of the content learned, but because we were ALWAYS the watchmen of this generation. We will transition to the leaders when this movie finishes. last quarter mile of a marathon is the toughest.

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
24 April, 06:27
I hear that. Sometimes in my head, I question everything, but then....I KNOW deep in my heart that its all real. One of my spiritual gifts that I have scored highest at, is discernment. I tell myself, this cant be real, then my heart tells me it is. I am so shocked to see how so many peopme are blind to what is really going on. Even my Trump supporting family members dont think all the child sex trafficking, arrests, Q and Trump still being President is true. They are patriots, but dont see the other stuff. And there are quite a few that think Q is a terroist group. Seriously, these Trump loving people think Q is a terroist. We wont be able to wake everybody. And we need to he okay with that.

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
ONCE YOU SEE, YOU CANNOT UN-SEE... ONCE YOU KNOW, YOU CANNOT UN-KNOW. THE FRANKLIN COVERUP OCCURRED IN THE LATE 1980’s. Victims reported being flown from Omaha, directly to Washington DC, where they were pimped to the political elites (including HW Bush) The PEMS (Power Elite Mafia) and MSM covered it all up. The victims report the tunnels beneath the White House and were ignored. How many THOUSANDS of victims followed? There are reasons why HW Bush had a sloppy wrinkled flag over his coffin, and why notes were slipped inside the programs to the Bushes, Obamas, Clintons, and Pence. NCSWIC ✨🔥✨
The GLOBAL child sex trafficking industry surpassed the drug trade long ago, for victims of trafficking can be sold over and over and over. Most only last about two years once captured and trafficked. The victims will then be sacrificed in SRA’s (Satanic Ritual Abuse), cannibalized, and organs harvested to be sold on the black market. The reality of it is so HORRIFIC few can accept it is real.
07:08 PM - Apr 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Spearheader3 in this post can reply
Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
25 April, 01:01
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
😢😢

24 April, 09:51
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
😢

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
24 April, 10:09
OUR TEARS ARE AN OCEAN OF HONOR, LET THEM FLOW-LET THEM FLOW-LET THEM FLOW