katerina_kat QZ Ventouri @KaterinaQuark
23 April, 10:17
WHO CAN'T BEAR IT DOES NOT SEE THESE IMAGES
(Unfortunately, some people only believe with their own eyes) 😪
The day is coming when many will unfortunately bow their heads in shame, when they realize the evil they defended, or did not realize, in their darkness, or in their EGO.
And the heroes who mocked and laughed. When they see with their blind EYES, all the abuses of pure human souls.
Sick souls satanic not human see with your EYES (if he endures).
Children ABUSED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
24 April, 05:50
In response katerina_kat QZ Ventouri to his Publication
Show Them.
People think we're fucking around with this shit and when i get called out, told crazy, that's usually when my switch flips . i tell people I've seen shit that will make you throw up. i have things burned in my brain, sometimes i start crying just because something reminds me..i can barely type this without tears starting. it truly breaks my heart.. i once kept a file of all sorts of stuff, just to prove. i had to get rid of quite a bit because i found out i could get in trouble for some. I've dove down the deepest rabbit holes. I've puked more than once and i have a strong stomach. i tell people your nightmares are real, your horror films, the sick shit they do to people in them. . yeah that's fucking real. I can go on for hours about this and will defend it fiercely. WAKE UP ALL AND START FIGHTING. IF ANYTHING DRAW ATTENTION TO THIS.
BE LOUD.
BE A VOICE FOR A TORTURED SOUL.

SAVE
OUR
CHILDREN

HANG HUMAN TRAFFICKERS
HANG HUMAN PREDATORS
NO STONE LEFT UNTURNE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My heart aches as many times as I see or think of all these crimes and the tortured bodies of innocent souls. they used them either as a flesh trade or for pedophilia, or for Adrenochrome, I have turned off explosions, I have put pipes with other light bodies (good Aliens) to collect the water from floods all over the world, I have done field sculptures in fields with There are aliens, angels and they are our highest spirit, soul energy that is full of love for all souls. I CAME FROM THE FUTURE TO CHANGE THE PRESENT. Q = SPACE-TRAVELER
06:04 PM - Apr 24, 2021
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KaterinaQuark in this post can reply
Raffaele La Torre @RaffaQBarron
24 April, 07:35

24 April, 09:03
In response Raffaele La Torre to his Publication
thanks 💎⭐💖

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
24 April, 07:34
Thank you