Only followers of this user (RobPFL) can see their posts

Deana Mitchuson @deana
09 February, 07:55
In response Rob PFL to his Publication
This is gonna go over like a lead balloon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
27 January, 02:04
Wow! What a PoS Traitor. How the hell do these psychopaths get into office? Oh, never mind... dominion machines. I forgot for a minute

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bear 2021 @Bear2021
26 January, 05:24
You have got to be frigging kidding me, they are pure evil

Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
25 January, 09:11
thats fucking scary..

Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
25 January, 09:10
Do you have the link to this story? I've been looking this story up online and am not seeing this one. Please provide a link for more research, thanks!

Karyn Palgut @KarAnon
25 January, 05:19
I dont believe this to be true. Lets be careful what we post. From the aithor. https://www.defensenews.co...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 January, 01:19
🤬WT ever living F...?!?! Sharing!

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
25 January, 11:54
link?

Bobbie W WG1WGA @MsBobbie
25 January, 11:21
NOT going to work!! All this is illegal!! Trump took care of that!

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
25 January, 09:30
I tried to find this article where is the source,?

WAAO We-Are-All-One @WAAO_We_Are_All_One
25 January, 09:58
In response Denise America to her Publication
Mr. Gould apparently writes for defensemews.com, but i haven't found this specific article there yet.

General Flynn Is The Key 17 @Reda2448
25 January, 02:42
In response Denise America to her Publication
I found it on True Great Awakening-Telegram.
no sauce

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
25 January, 09:16
Wow, He thinks he's going to be Vetted, How about a NoGo. He's a Traitor and a Disgrace to the Uniform.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
25 January, 09:02
my first thought was is he stupid. Oh wait he is a black democrate. A perfect example of stupid if Ive seen one. Remember democrate are the party for slavery

Katherine Cochran @PatriotWarrior1968
25 January, 07:59
WTF??? There you go, stupid Dems Voted for this shit show! I'm going to trust the Plan! This will never happen!