Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 April, 10:34
If you have never watched it be prepared for your soul to have a forgiveness adjustment, as I said I thought I was doing a good job of forgiving until i watched this.

It gave a deep understanding for me that God may not necessarily have degrees or levels of sin as we seem to. Which sins are worse? Which ones should not be forgiven? Are there sins that should not be forgiven? (Oh well I just told a lie that hurt someone, I didnt murder someone?? )
Having children myself that died, I came away with a new appreciation for God seeing all of us as his children just as I would always forgive my children.
I might be terribly disappointed in them but there is nothing they could do that would change the love in my heart for them.
We are the same with God.

For ppl that have never had children, they may not feel the effects of this movie the same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Yes, we as parents do have a better understanding because we do continue to love our children despite their behaviors which are wrong in our sight. God still loves and accepts us because he no longer focuses on our sin. He issued a New Covenant. This is prophesied in Jer. 31. It clearly says He will remember our sins no more. This is the whole reason God came, manifested in the flesh as Jesus, suffered and died to pay our debt in full. We are forgiven, he does not evaluate us on our sins. just like we accept and love our kids not based on their sins. Not only did he pay our debt in full, He also provides for our complete redemption, by offering us salvation if we would just trust, believe, and accept His free gift by believing in all He has already done. He provides this salvation by restoring to us His Spirit ( Holy Spirit) which resides in us restoring us to life. When we take our last earthly breath the only thing He see is if we are spiritually alive or spiritually dead.😇
12:31 PM - Apr 24, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Sander Pols @sanderflorian
24 April, 02:54
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
listen to anything from Kryon; you’ll know and feel the truth ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 April, 12:38
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yes we should file yesterday in the proper file and live focused on the now.