Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
From Pepe Deluxe- The JAB - yep, this sucks, HARD. But look- this is a test of faith. Plain & simple. Will we (collectively) bow to fear & get the jab under threat of losing our rights (jobs, homes, ability to travel, ability to go out), or will we hold fast to our faith and convictions and deny it? My belief is those who deny it, will be rewarded on a level far greater than we can imagine. Why does Trump support it? Dudes and dudettes - he HAS to. He realizes by supporting it, that takes the power away from [them], which then forces their hand (as we are seeing with the intensified jab push). I’m not getting it. I implore anyone I know not to get it. That said - it is becoming clearer, day by day, why Trump had to support it.
12:06 PM - Apr 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by ReneeJay in this post can reply
Kate America @SweetCourage
24 April, 01:24
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
Thank you! I had trouble getting my head around this one. This helps.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 April, 12:33
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
24 April, 12:59
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I've been listening to Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for years - he's a very smart, and heart-centred man! He knows what he's talking about, and I heed his warning.