Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
24 April, 01:56
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Whoa ... this is profound info !!! ๐Ÿ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
24 April, 12:16
love dr joe dispenza. when my health bottomed out and i got โ€œsickโ€ i used some of his knowledge to rewire my brain. it was probably the most helpful thing i have ever done for myself and my health. i feel like my pineal gland has burst wide open. and he helped me intergrate that knowledge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 April, 11:34
Had some glimpses away from linear time ... where time stopped ... fascinating stuff . wish I knew how to turn it on / off.
It just happens - very interesting.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
24 April, 11:32
This was the most helpful video I have seen explaining this. He did lose me at the demensions part. It was explained in an easy to understand way for those of us who have never studied the pineal gland/third eye! Thank you

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 April, 01:57
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Nana understands that we are fractals in many dimensions of time at the same time.
When I had my NDE i experienced the differences in time. We think all these yrs on earth in this life 60,70,80 yrs are a long time but they are just a blink.

Nikki Hav @Nikki777
24 April, 11:26
anybody manged to switch theirs on?