Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
23 April, 12:17
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
From China puppet Maxine Waters to China's President Xi...there sure are a lot of "veiled" threats by China lately.
Then there's China Cabal Slave LeBron James...oh, I forgot...his threat wasn't "veiled". I'm sure he's been arrested for his public threat to kill a cop🤨

From General McInerney-telegram(unverified acct)
Xi warns against economic decoupling and calls for new world order
China’s president launches veiled attack on US at Boao business forum

https://www.google.com/amp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
23 April, 12:38
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
It's not an unverified account, it's a fake account...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 April, 12:40
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
I'll accept proof of that statement anytime you can provide it.

23 April, 12:46

23 April, 01:32
"He told me..."
Sorry, not good enough for me.

Assymetrical Warfare...

When you can't attack the message, [they] attack the messenger.
Thats you..why so afraid of the message?
You know, don't you, that I could very easily quote the message and leave off who wrote it (Gen McInerney(unverified acct) so that trolls like you couldn't get their "kicks".
But I always reference my sources...& if verified or unverified.
You can keep expending your ammunition until you're blue in the face if thats how you get your "kicks"
I'll keep posting the way I've always posted & expend no ammunition.
I just have to shake my head at you, poor little troll.
Don't be a troll, you can do better-can't you?

Please read this👇
https://www.thecommentingc...
WHAT IS THE PSYCHOLOGICAL MAKE UP OF A TROLL

24 April, 04:45
I am not a troll, you see my posts several time. Don't insult me with this kind of word.
I care to inform people honestly.
I understand your reply but in the doubt, this not a reliable source of information.
In all interview he never say to have a social media.
Never say "I post this or that"

24 April, 05:34
You have to be serious, a 3 star general who doesn't write like he talks and who on his telegram account never cites his sources, takes images and messages from others without naming them, who declares so-and-so is a pedophile so-and-so is guilty of, who talks about Q openly without quoting him in his interviews, who says that Flynn is a VP etc., who talks about JFKjr, that's not a way of doing things for this kind of person.
You have to stop being naive.
"He" posts after stealing from other news sources. Look at the times.
I will do my investigation.

One of many who desserve all this account.
And do not affirm that disinfo is needed, only the truth is needed.
08:14 AM - Apr 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by ChrysThunder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chrys Thunder, click on at the bottom under it