PRES-D.J.TRUMP * JFK Jr * IC2QQ55 * @IC5050
23 April, 11:23
πŸ”· the warriors! πŸ”·

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
23 April, 11:41
In response PRES-D.J.TRUMP * JFK Jr * IC2QQ55 * to his Publication
#InItTogether πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GaLaHard in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
24 July, 12:52
In response GaLa Hard to his Publication
I’ve always had a feeling that Robert F Kennedy faked his death😏

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
18 May, 11:00
Like I said the other day: The longer we live the clearer and fuzzier things get. What we think we know, we don't! Some thing we things we are sure of, it ain't so! No one would be happier than I if Robert is with us, but I must say this Our American history has taken a real beating in the truth, or rather, the reality department!

It is one reason I am glad WE are here calling 'balls and strikes!' One thing my Dad taught us is that when ALL is said and done, The Truth Remains! An axiom of the wise is that "time will tell!'

For those who have hidden the Truth well to protect it, my love for them grows with each revelation. It makes the heart happy! But for those who LIED to protect themselves from their deserving exposure and punishment for heinous crimes, TRUTH is coming in all its glory! And WE are here to chronicle it and set the record straight!
GREAT DAY!

(Spiritual of the same title: https://youtu.be/hCEd_Dwjz...
Kathleen Battle, Jessye Norman: "Great Day" 02 / 22 - YouTube

Spirituals in ConcertAmazing performance by two Opera Greats:Kathleen Battle & Jessye NormanBoth shine throughout the concert and it should leave no doubt to...

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
24 April, 10:09
Where were the clones made?

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
24 April, 08:38
yes he did jackies live in boy friend

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
24 April, 08:20
πŸ’“β€œFew will have the greatness to bend history itself, but each of us can work to change a small portion of events. It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.β€πŸ’“

― Robert F. Kennedy

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 August, 09:01
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
This is AWESOME !!

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
05 April, 03:33
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Heroes