Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
25 April, 08:30
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
absolutely 💯😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
24 April, 06:25
Boy, I missed on this one..I've spotted him as the bald security for Trump, in all the rallies, knew it was him sitting inside the air force 1 door way back a while ago but thought this was durham.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 08:27
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
right. agree. but I do not know who is Durham is in the movie from the gov pic. maybe someone else knows. but I think Falcon has been others also. Dropping truth bombs. MOABS.

Rebecca Carlson @RebeccaYshuaMC
24 April, 06:17
What is AHP?

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
24 April, 06:03
The Falconer!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 08:33
In response True Patriot to his Publication

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 08:34
In response True Patriot to his Publication