Da. Anarchist @DaAnarchist
Hey guys.
I have found a telegramchannel, which seems to have uploaded a lots of declas documents.
I do not understand what each of this documents show, but they might be linked to the voter fraud.
They are uploaded as pictures. I have put them together to pdf files, as good as I could. Not sure if I got everything in the right way, but I did my best. Some files are missing coz I did not see any relevance to the actual topic.

I collected them in this folder. Feel free to correct or comment

https://drive.google.com/f...
05:06 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by DaAnarchist in this post can reply
Cob Cob @Colob123
25 January, 05:09
In response Da. Anarchist to his Publication
Lots of stuff on this telegram channel. This morning posting crazy ritualistic shit to open portals. These people look like they are doing the same kind of weird shit we see crazy leftists perform. Could these people be doing this weird shit?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 January, 05:23
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
I am not sure if this channel is legit. But the documents seem to be real.
I think I will have another look into this channel later.

There are two great awakening channels on telegram. The other one is pretty sure fake. They ask for donation and the guy who would receive seems not to be trustworthy, like u could see on the Pic...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 January, 05:07
In response Da. Anarchist to his Publication
Here is the original source on telegram:

t.me/TrueGreatAwakening