Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Top 3 Truths that are about to shock the world (Of Many!!!)
1. Satanic Ritual Abuse/ChildTrafficking/Pedocracy
2. ET/HigherDimension/Galactic Alliance of the Light/ The reptilian/archon/draco demons.
(Angels/Demons that were higher consciousness than we could see)
3.How/ To the extent of how we were posioned from the day we were born, in order to be under mind control/conditioning if the dark!

#TheGreatAwakening
#wwg1wga ♒️
#FreeHumanity
04:52 PM - Apr 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
01 May, 01:34
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
#2 has me a little worried, you hear so much stuff, not sure what to believe, the other I'm aware of.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
27 April, 07:49
God woke us for a reason πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
24 April, 06:23
I BELIEVE THIS IS THE REASON MANY ARE STILL ASLEEP... I HAD ONLY 3-4 VACCINES IN THE COMMUNIST COUNTRY AND, ALTHOUGH THE CEAUSESCU DID BAD THINGS TO THE ROMANIAN PEOPLE, HE STOPPED THE WESTERN CULTURE TO ENTER ROMNIA, LIKE CERTAIN MOVIE, BOOKS, MUSIC, MAGAZINES. HE/US PAID THE DEBT IN FULL AND DIN'T WANT TO BORROW MONEY FROM THE IMF WITH HIGH INTEREST RATE BUT, THIS WAS HIS DOWNFALL BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WORK WITH US, THE PEOPLE, HE AND HIS PARTY MISTREATED THE PEOPLE FOR COMPLAINING OF LACK OF FOOD, HEAT AND MANY OTHER NECESSARY THINGS... I BELIEVE THE REVOLUTION IN ROMANIA WAS NOT A REAL REVOLUTION BUT A COUP SO THAT ROMANIA SHOULD ALIGH TO THE WESTERN "VALUES". TODAY THE WESTERN COUNTRIES ARE STEALLING ALL NATURAL RESOURCES FROM OUR COUNTRY, LUMBER, GOLD & OTHER MINERALS, ENERGY, PETROL, LAND ETC....

Hippo campus88 @Hippocampus88
24 April, 04:53
An incredible time to be alive!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
24 April, 04:04
que la lumiere arrive πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’–

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
24 April, 09:28
ain't that just disgusting 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬
were trying to save everyone πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Military spouse @SpoiledAmerican
23 April, 08:04
With all the data, testimony & declassification now at-hand, no doubt we were about to be totally destroyed. So many of us are wiser, stronger, full of faith, gratitude and hope.We are ready to move forward, out of the shadows and into the light. Godspeed

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
23 April, 06:08
ONE REMEDY

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
01 May, 01:36
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
LOL