Karen MakeItRain @Karma23
25 January, 03:19
MUST WATCH!! Every Q Follower Old and New!! MUST WATCH and spread throughout now that we are no longer restricted!! Detailed Q PLAN and explanation!! Finally!!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Holden McGroin @HoldenMcGroin
LMFAO!!! Did he at least buy you dinner b4 you sucked him off? you're a f-g and this video is full of shit b
03:22 AM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Karen MakeItRain to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HoldenMcGroin in this post can reply
25 January, 01:25
In response Holden McGroin to his Publication
You are part of the problem or part of the solution. I know where you sit.
No he is talking fast because I cut it off, so get in line! Dare ya!
Sorry, not sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 January, 01:58
Same video on Project Camelot website, Kerry has over 16 yrs of knowledge, just that the video messenger happens to be out of the ordinary.

Holden McGroin @HoldenMcGroin
25 January, 03:00
not sure what the hell youre trying to say here? did you eat a lot of paint chips as a child? Horn guy is full of sh*t and has what looks like the "boy love" symbol tattooed on his chest. so yeah count me out, I'd rather be part of the problem then part of some
Cho-mo/Pedo lovin bullsh* solution... #billclintonisarapist