The Mac @TheMac
23 April, 02:17
Here we report the use of iodine nanoparticle radiotherapy (INRT) in treating advanced human gliomas (U87) grown orthotopically in nude mice resulting in a more than a doubling of median life extension compared to RT alone. Significantly, INRT also enhanced the efficacy of chemotherapy when it was combined with the chemotherapeutic agent Doxil, resulting in some longer-term survivors. While ongoing optimization studies should further improve INRT, clinical translation appears promising.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
23 April, 02:20
In response The Mac to his Publication
After all this research, i think ALL OF US, have nano something or other in us, it's unavoidable with food, air, water let alone vaccines in past. so now my question is...

Burst of light to reset DNA /RNA ???
or
Antidote to reset DNA / RNA ???
or
???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
I was just telling a friend, you know when you think of something and suddenly an ad or an article appears on that very subject, usually with the exact key words, I mean you just thought it, so no device heard you say it, I believe this is the nano technology already inside us communicating with AI. Scary stuff.
02:57 PM - Apr 23, 2021

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by lovemakesyoureal in this post can reply
23 April, 06:15
In response Rowan Tree to her Publication
Something like this ...vibration, frequency & energy

RESET

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

23 April, 06:10
In response Rowan Tree to her Publication
This is a photo of DNA / RNA....beautiful right ? Our Creator can reverse all this in a "blink of an eye"
We will go back to completely healed humanity on every level ...never forget that 💙

NO FEAR💎