Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
Why didn’t that cop just tase the girl with the knife instead of shooting her?
https://www.instagram.com/...
10:38 AM - Apr 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmAbuela52 in this post can reply
Jim Jones @Jrjones4169
23 April, 11:56
In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication
You are a complete idiot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Aeywat @MamaAeywat
23 April, 11:27
What if it was you being stabbed? Umm, excuse me, ma'am, should I tase or shoot your assailant? How dead can a brain already be that thinks I am about to die, but don't be mean to the criminal, please.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
23 April, 11:48
In response Mama Aeywat to her Publication
it was a rethorical question and many people are asking it. They dont undestand the seriousness of an individual threathing with a knife. The video gives the answer. The police officer did the right thing by saving the other girl’s life. He is a well trained Air National Guard Marksman. I back the blue!

Kevin Schott @Kevindyrun
23 April, 10:41
Tell me you’re just kidding !!! Deadly force is met with deadly force. If she didn’t have an instrument of death in her hand then she wouldn’t have received her death sentence.

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
23 April, 11:45
In response Kevin Schott to his Publication
it was a rethorical question and many people are asking it. They dont indeestand the seriousness of an individual threathing with a knife. The video gives the answer. The police officer did the right thing by saving the other girl’s life. He ia a well trained Air National Guard Marksman. I back the Blue.