Only people mentioned by Mayapersson in this post can reply
USA DAR @buffaloalum
15 February, 12:58
In response Maya Persson to her Publication
Here's the video with Lindsay Grahan and Kavanaugh. Start at 26:00. Is it me, or does the question / answer seem rehearsed / planned? There was definitely a reason why this was asked.....a warning? knowledge of what was being planned?

https://youtu.be/4uJXFgL-w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maya Persson @Mayapersson
15 February, 02:22
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Interesting. Yes I agree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jay @joejay3000
15 February, 12:55
A couple problems with this theory I hope someone can clear up.

Biden's EOs actually have teeth. The Keystone Pipeline is shut down and people are being laid off. Also, I read yesterday Biden's state dept or something is making actual arms deals with foreign countries (somewhere in S. America I think?). So how do these factor into the theory here?

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
15 February, 12:35
Sounds good to me!

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
08 February, 10:43
YES!!! Very well stated. Thank you!!

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
08 February, 10:23
Right on!!!

aleph tav @alephtav144
26 January, 08:01
Great minds think alike... my sentiments precisely.... perhaps not nearly as eloquently.... but same same. Bless Up!

ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
25 January, 05:55
Video for reference.

Knight Breed @knightbreed
08 February, 10:51
In response ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. to his Publication
ty kindly sir.. not enough proper baking goin on round here..

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 January, 03:39
and.... possibly add jail cells for the newly built "Gitmo comes to DC" base. What is this?

Ricky Rhodes @WKYPATRIOT1776
25 January, 03:41
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
it was a set for the media and production. its been taken down already. js

Debi Lovell @DebiLovell
25 January, 07:19
booooom