THE VATICAN HAS LUCIFER WATCHING FOR THE BLACK/INFRARED SUN?????? 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️
LINK IN COMMENTS BELOW
09:09 AM - Apr 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 April, 10:12
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
and for some reason they were able to secure the land from Apache Indians that is sacred land considered to be a portal. And somehow the Vatican is occupying their sacred land

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brain Food @Brainfood
23 April, 11:40
definitely some connections between Native Americans and the Cabal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 April, 10:10
Would you all please post any thing related to the test kit, the vaccines, Or related that have 666 on them or anything else that would indicate the Mark of the beast? I have a lot of it it’s just buried between so many files. For some reason regular people have never seen any of it.

and I’ll add this, this infrared black sun, Is most certainly going to be of our future

And now I find the Vatican is waiting for it.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
23 April, 06:28
Symbolism will be their downfall.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 April, 09:11
https://youtu.be/jldCnAA7J...

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲