Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
09 November, 07:21
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
This couldn’t have happened to a better individual… I hope this Pelosi piece of shit fucking ROTS!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
09 November, 09:19
Anyone have update on resignations and deaths?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
09 November, 10:23
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

memes matter @NoComment
26 June, 07:36
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
27 June, 09:58
Thanks!
There are a couple links here I don't have.

Bit disappointed by the QAnon list.
There is NO "QAnon"
There is "Q"
There are "Anons"

Only those who don't know this use QAnon and a big red flag pops up for me when I see or hear others using this word.

Some may like a written version rather than a video so here is Sean Morgans "Q" info and other items to bring newbies up to speed.

Sean lumps Q and anon together in this Googledoc, however, separates Q out in the info:
https://drive.google.com/f...

Tyrannosaurus Rex @T_Rex
26 January, 02:53
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Thank you for highlighting "Q and Anons"

Sends a red flag for me and I usually move on when I see that, although, this time I wanted to clarify but you have taken care of that.

Thank you!

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
25 June, 10:37
Thanks for this!!!

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
25 June, 08:06
best bookmark i have ever made. thanks!
seen most but good to have to share.

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
14 May, 04:00
Appreciate the pass on. God Bless You

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
23 April, 08:05
Thank you for the compilation of these documents. Having the historical videos to back up the discussions will lend credence to the overall lesson. And I agree with others who stated this will be a good primer for newbies. It is amazing how the review underscores what I already knew, and what I learned in the past decade. Patriots helping Patriots! Love that!

23 April, 08:07
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
🤜💥🤛
WWG1WGA

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
23 April, 06:33
Mel Q Is A Solid Hard Working Patriot.

23 April, 06:35
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
exactly!!! anyone that talks shit about her work can get lost.

All Well @AllWell
23 April, 01:19
Thank you for compiling this 9nfo of helpful informative links together for newbies and for reference!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
23 April, 06:27
In response All Well to his Publication
https://greatawakening.wor...
Allot.of movies on here too

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

John Washington @KeysMarg
23 April, 01:13
Nice 5/10 Time Stamp BTW...

To Many Peeps with Inside Knowledge...

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
23 April, 12:47
Great post. I'd share on Facebook but I'd probably get suspended. By the way, there's Q and there are Anons. There's no QAnon. :-)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 April, 12:42
Patriot awesome post

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
23 April, 09:02
awesome post! THANKQ!!

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
23 April, 09:01
God Bless you Luis. I am home on paid leave, from my company because some person I worked with took a rona exam. I have gone through my to do list, read 3 books, and stirred up a bees nest on the local parents group on FB. Today I will go through these links. -To living, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.