Tim Larlee @timlar
Some of the ways we will be abundant and have all we need.
1. All the taxes ever taken from us were unconstitutional . They will be sending them all back with interest.
2. Benefits to seniors such as medications free, affordable elderly homes ( possibly free)
3. Education will be free.
4. Free energy.
5. Possibly free internet ( star link, odin etc)
6. Mortgages, student loans, car loans removed ( usury is illegal and can never work. )
7. Humanitarian funds. If you have a good idea put together a report saying what you want to do it it may be funded. There is Quintilian's available for that alone!
8. Free health care, med beds.
9. No more taxes on essential items.
10. A flat rate for non essential items ( 14% some say 17% I don't know)
You must realize that nobody is going to be left out. EVERYONE WILL HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH. If everyone has more than enough then our careers will be for one reason -to enjoy them.
With no money worry this frees up our time to pursue sp
12:19 AM - Apr 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by timlar in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 April, 11:25
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication
My dream is to have a few healing centers, bringing massage therapists, acupuncturists and energy healers together. Med beds too! 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bpsoccer 36913 @bpsoccer369
23 April, 12:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 April, 12:49
It’s going to be a beautiful, spectacular new world. I cannot wait (hope I survive to see it - we haven’t see the roughest part of this movie yet), but I trust the Plan, that it’s God’s plan, and that God ALWAYS wins.

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
23 April, 12:26
My dream is to have a commercial kitchen grill and bakery. Love feeding people. I’ve always had a hard time putting a price on such a basic necessity.