Only people mentioned by Shelly62 in this post can reply
Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
26 January, 12:47
In response Michelle Whitley to her Publication
😍Welcome. It's so nice to find old friends again!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Marx @Kathy1
25 January, 06:10
welcome!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
25 January, 08:59
Welcome.

Woody Would @theRealWoody1
25 January, 03:12
Welcome Michelle. Glad you are here.

Michelle Whitley @Shelly62
25 January, 03:06
Thank you to all Patriots, for the welcomes! I believe I've found my home. I love God 1st, He's got the plan, my Family, and my County! My Dad fought for our Freedom in WWII, Battle of the Bulge. He made it home, that's why I'm here. I'm a Warrior, just like he was and I love Our Country, Our President Trump, and you all too. God bless and keep the faith. More will be revealed 💯🇱🇷❤️✝️🍿

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
25 January, 02:50
Welcome! ❤️

25 January, 02:54
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Thank you Patriot 🇱🇷

Sheryl Light Warrior @Sherylhendrick9
25 January, 02:28
Welcome home Patriot. It took me all day to finally get in here. LOL

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 02:28
Welcome hun! We are having some fun over here.

25 January, 02:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm trying to figure it out, still. Is there rooms or a feed? I'm still trying to get around, lol. I'm loving the warm welcome from my Patriots

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
25 January, 02:09
🇺🇸Welcome home.

25 January, 02:25
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Thank you!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
25 January, 01:51
welcome, Patriot!

Sheryl Justice @SKJustice
25 January, 01:44
Welcome!!!!

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
25 January, 01:37
its a party.... No @jack to ruin it..... Freeeeeeeeeeedooooooooooooom lol

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 January, 01:36
I am your first Follow!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 January, 01:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
*Follower