Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
This is devastating! What kind of monster would inflict this TRIAL EXPERIMENT on their children???!!!
10:51 PM - Apr 22, 2021
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Nationalist Nurse @NationalistNurse
22 April, 11:01
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
All vaccines are "experimental". There is no proven immunity in each individual's specific response. My twins are vax free. There naturopath pediatrician had them tested to see if they had gained any natural immunity to the illnesses we vax against! They do to almost every one. Herd immunity is never attained from vaccines only natural occuring wild viruses. The whole vax industry is a HOAX!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
23 April, 05:58
In response Nationalist Nurse to her Publication
I stopped vacc my dogs over 20 years ago, thankfully that was long before I had kids so I was well aware of the rubbish they are!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
22 April, 10:53
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
The end sentence 'to determine what dose works best' made me cry, I dont understand how some humans can be so stupid!

How can these 'health care' workers do this? How are they all so brainwashed and think they are saving the human race???!!!!