Susan Moretti @MsMorettisView
https://youtu.be/JYHrmmmoX...

Just the other day, I had the honor of interviewing Dr. Judy Mikovits for “The Academy of Divine Knowledge” and she went DEEP. Have you ever heard of “suramin”? Well... if you haven’t, look it up. And when you do, I suggest reading the link titled “Suramin & Autism” published by the University of California San Diego. Did you know that it’s ILLEGAL to use “suramin” for any therapeutic purposes in the United States? Hmm... I wonder why?!?! Throughout this interview, Dr. Mikovits shares insights regarding different antidotes that can be used to treat the ill-effects of the “you know what”. She also speaks about the misuse of “suramin” in the past (in regards to improper dosage) along with steps that can be taken to END this plague of corruption once and for all!

I seriously look forward to releasing this full interview on our new platform dedicated to FREE SPEECH & EXPANSIVE KNOWLEDGE...

THE ACADEMY OF DIVINE KNOWLEDGE!

Join the academy at:

ww
THE ANTIDOTE w/ Dr. Mikovits - YouTube

Just the other day, I had the honor of interviewing Dr. Judy Mikovits for “The Academy of Divine Knowledge” and she went DEEP. Have you ever heard of “surami...

09:34 PM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by MsMorettisView in this post can reply
Wishing 1111 @Wishing1111
23 April, 03:38
In response Susan Moretti to his Publication
I wonder if there is an antidote for immunothrombocytopenia ITP? It's a rare autoimmune disorder caused by vaccine damage. I pray daily for this cure and the eradication of the evil system we live in. God must win!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396