Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
22 April, 01:04
I have been thoroughly disgusted this morning, I know my issue is minor compared to what the country is facing right now and Im sorry, i really just needed to vent. Im not a dramatic person, I avoid drama if possible, i hate wasting time on it, but I called this morning about an order I had place back in early February, 4-5th call about this order that was supposed to be delivered at the end of March. As Im talking with who i assume is the secretary, The owner of the company jumped on the phone screaming at me and started calling me white trash... I was flabbergasted. Now they are refusing to send me a refund or deliver my product.... can someone please help me figure out what I need to do???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mine ThreeX @Mine3x
Did you use a credit card to complete the purchase? If so, Call the credit card and refuse the charges Due to not receiving the product. If you wrote a check...stop payment on it. If you used PayPal dispute the charges and if you used your debit card Notify the bank....
06:56 PM - Apr 22, 2021
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mine3x in this post can reply
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
22 April, 07:52
In response Mine ThreeX to her Publication
we paid by check, it was cashed on March 4th, we’ve called the sheriffs dept in our location and theirs, the post office, the BBB .....nothing can be done as far as I can tell. praying for a miracle, asking for your prayers that they will release my $322 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396