⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
22 April, 06:43
The moment I realized that when I speak to myself I am actually speaking to God, that's the moment I learned to be very mindful of my words, thoughts, and actions. I find myself having to correct and constantly keep these three things in check.
#GodIsInsideEachOneOfHisChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gcb 910 @gcb910
Beautiful post.
I spoke with a friend yesterday about this exact thing!
We are continually learning this lesson, but we are self-correcting much more quickly.
06:48 PM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by gcb910 in this post can reply
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
22 April, 06:57
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
A higher level of self-awareness also means holding one's self to a higher level of standards when we are representing God and his word.
If we can mimic this behavior on a daily basis, and just worry about improving our personal relationship with God, 90% of our collective problems will vanish.
❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
22 April, 11:09
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I love this insight. Thank you.
You said it so well. I too, believe if we raise our standards, and our frequency (which may be the same thing), we can create heaven on earth.