Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
BLM protesters storm Oklahoma Capitol over GOP bills protecting drivers fleeing riots, police from 'doxxing'.
Isn't this an insurrection? Where's the media and politicians condemning it?
https://t.me/WeTheMedia/17...
06:38 PM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nanette in this post can reply
Mama Aeywat @MamaAeywat
22 April, 07:12
In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication
Yep. Their rules. Day time with members in the building. Insurrection.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 April, 08:18
In response Mama Aeywat to her Publication
Gives me high blood pressure 🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
22 April, 07:07
Does anyone else's blood pressure rise when they see this? The double standards, the political manipulations, the media bias, and the overt and actual INVERSE of "white priviledge" makes my BLOOD BOIL!

22 April, 07:08
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Yup, my blood is boiling, youre not alone 👊🏼

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
22 April, 07:05
Other question is why are they not running in fear of there lives knowing it is being stormed like they did on jan 6th before they got through the door!

22 April, 07:07
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Exactly 👊🏼