DANA -G- @_DANA_
21 April, 12:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 April, 01:06
In response DANA -G- to her Publication
I WANT TO ASK HIM SOMEDAY ABOUT THE EXPLOSIVE HE FOUND AROUND THE DOOR OF HIS PLANE 💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DANA -G- @_DANA_
22 April, 08:10
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I would Love to just shake his hand and Thank him and his family so much for caring enough to enact this plan.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 April, 10:14
❤️ THAT WOULD BE NICE BUT ASK HIM FOR HIS AUTOGRARAPH 👍

DANA -G- @_DANA_
22 April, 11:05
Oh Absolutely! I would Love to Shake our Presidents Hand and tell him Thank you for Fighting for us as well.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 April, 11:07
I YOUR CASE KISS ON THE CHEEK ?!

DANA -G- @_DANA_
22 April, 03:22
Sorry, my husband would not like that very much.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 April, 04:05
AHHHH PREZ WOULDNT 🤩

Only people mentioned by _DANA_ in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 April, 07:31
😂