Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
Last year when we first got locked down in Michigan I had the time to view the 30 hour docuseries, The Truth About Vaccines. Prior to that I had taken the flu vaccine 3 years in a row, thinking, "I am getting older," "I'm going on a plane." and "I work with the public." I will never have another vaccine having watched that. Last night I started to watch the 9 part series The Truth About Cancer. The first episode details the history of how Big Pharma hijacked Medical Schools, Treatments, and targeted doctors and practitioners who were actually curing cancers in large numbers. Many were murdered, or jailed in order for Big Pharma and big industries to take over. Now doctors get about 1 hour of education on vitamins and nutrition, and get compensation for writing prescriptions. I cannot wait for the take down of Big Pharma and all the agencies and criminals that have put profits over patients. Bring on the natural treatments God put on this earth, and those Med Beds that will ch
06:20 PM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Chevygal55 in this post can reply
Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
30 August, 08:23
In response Lynda Fitzpatrick to his Publication
I have never gotten a flu shot and I never get the flu. I’m done with big pharma!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ally Oop @Ally
30 August, 07:58
In response Lynda Fitzpatrick to his Publication
Glad to hear you won't take anymore!
I was just reading this article, goes into what you are saying here
https://ahrp.org/1932-1945...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396