Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
22 April, 09:13
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 April, 02:07
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
My state is working on imposing travel vaccines or 14 day self quarantine moving forward as the new way of life. I have yet to see light at the end of the tunnel for sleeping 3-Ders. Good on you all who do. Until ALL Frankenstein Inoculations, tests, house arrests for good people and suffocation mandates are ALL lifted and or destroyed, nothing you or anyone can say would assure me that "we won". Darpa is the threat. Knowing about Darpas remote brain mapping and control tech, we could just be made to believe we won and not even know we've been taken over. They have already been using it on Targeted Individuals ( those that pose them the most threat, "the awakening, around the world). Research brain mapping and Targeted Individuals. Not only can they remotely control thoughts and moods, they can control physiological functions and torture people, all without having had the swab test or the jab. https://news.yahoo.com/oba...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Seems like DARPA behind a lot of nefarious things
04:04 PM - Apr 22, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 April, 04:27
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
All the tech anyway. Khazarian Mafia is ultimately behind how they get the funding and how far to take it. Right now, the mainstream paints Darpa as some awesome leader into the space age. Trump even called some of their weapons ominous. 😟