Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
First thing that pops into my ‘slightly’ autistic brain is dang, 51 stars is really going to mess up the symmetry of our flag.
03:58 PM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
22 April, 11:34
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Just change to 3 rows of seventeen stars😁😁😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Roe @gma210
22 April, 07:52
I called Representative Jan Schakowsky from Illinois after listening to her ramble in the House hearings today. She said that the people in Washington D.C. are tired of taxation without representation. I let her know that in Illinois the rest of Illinois except Chicago feel the same way! Asked if they could break up Illinois and let the Southern part of Illinois have some representation or at least fair voting system! Dead silence!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
23 April, 06:35
In response Julie Roe to her Publication
Did you tell her also she needs to work on the violence that is destroying that city? Lived there for 10 years and i will never visit that blue disgusting city again.

Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
22 April, 07:19
This is in violation of our Constitution.

The Founding Fathers wrote it into the Constitution. Article I, Section 8 provides explicitly for a national capital that would not be part of a state nor treated as a state, but rather a unique enclave under the exclusive authority of Congress — a neutral “district” in which representatives of all the states could meet on an equal footing to conduct the nation’s business.

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
22 April, 07:13
confirmation to US that know it means that DC as a citystate has been captured. no longer foreign territory. good news

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
22 April, 07:06
It means nothing.
D.C. is filling up with water!
Say buh bye to Bablylon!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
22 April, 07:13
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
That is exactly what I was thinking. How does this effect the "plan"?

The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
22 April, 06:58
there wont be a need for more than the one if this passes

Kevit Green @Patriot615
22 April, 05:41
Could become 52 with Puerto Rico maybe.

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
22 April, 05:03
It had better frickin’ not happen!

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
22 April, 04:52
We could sell California to keep it at 50...lol

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
22 April, 05:01
In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication
lol.
I think CA will resolve itself, but Oregon might be lost.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 April, 04:28
51 > 3*17.
symbolism will be their downfall.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
22 April, 04:42
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Interesting that drop #51 = One Nation, Under God.

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
22 April, 04:12
I want to know who is going to tell Pelosi and the Democrats that the District of Columbia is a bankrupt corporation? 😬

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
22 April, 04:02
Sheep will not question why it was not a State in the first place