Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
So never in recent history has the White House been completely dark inside and out for a week straight. I'm sure someone just forgot to pay the bill or something. Totally normal folks, move right along. 😂 https://www.earthtv.com/en...
12:29 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Joe Finschmo @finschmo
25 January, 10:30
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
https://www.earthtv.com/en... - it looks lit now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
25 January, 10:13
its lit up right now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jill Taylor @Trad55
25 January, 02:47
I can't get the feed to load at all. I tried all of them, especially the time laspe but none are playing.

Ima Patriot @ImaPatriot1776
25 January, 03:57
In response Jill Taylor to his Publication
The earth tv link does work.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
25 January, 02:02
Well you know Dumd as a box of rocks Joe couldn't even turn the knob to open the damn door. PATRIOTS IN CONTROL!

Liz Reyes @LizReyes
25 January, 02:02
Random thought...what if the tweet, “ My fellow Americans the storm is upon us” actually will come from Biden??

Mal Fatz @Malfor
25 January, 02:03
In response Liz Reyes to her Publication
have to admit...when i heard Biden say "my fellow Americans" my heart stopped for a second and i waited for the Emergency Broadcast System to come on....

Jamie Yoho @Jamie317
26 January, 02:22
In response Liz Reyes to her Publication
it already happened on the 6th. twatter nuked the biggest Q account immediatley.

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
25 January, 01:51
WOW, THAT IS JUST CRAZY

Mal Fatz @Malfor
25 January, 01:53
In response Dianna LeCompte to her Publication
wonder what Cruella Pelosi, the great alcoholic with delusions of granduer, and her saggy tits of doom think of THIS?!

Melissa Hull @Inthenameoflove54
25 January, 10:17

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
25 January, 02:03
In response Melissa Hull to his Publication
Our White House just looks sad. Trump made it ROCK!

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
25 January, 10:05
🤪🤪🤪

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
25 January, 08:44
I'm pretty sure the lights go out every night at 11pm on a timer. Secret Service use night vision.

BigRedVet07 GodWins @BigRedVet07
25 January, 08:47
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
Ummm, NO, the WH NEVER goes Dark, not until "Uncle Joe." Ghostexra is right.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
25 January, 08:49
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
Negative, Ghost Rider

Rebecca Wilson @PatchouliSage
25 January, 02:16
I thought tonight was the 2nd night? I missed some days I guess. Well, 10 days of darkness maybe??

Allyson Coulter @Routine127
25 January, 01:13
From Dark to Light....Hoping tomorrow Monday 1-25 id the day that we begin to see the LIGHT!

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
25 January, 01:11
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Wolf Skar @Wolfskar
25 January, 01:05
whars that built in front if the White House?

Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
25 January, 01:01
YEP....Nothing to see here....😅🤣😂😇

Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
25 January, 01:06
In response Cynthia Foley to her Publication
Hope they took....Mayor Bowzer to the dog pound too

Gray .. . @Wafflehammer
25 January, 12:38
It hasn't been a week. Check this one out about some wild activity on the 21st. https://youtu.be/hZB4IrNC7...

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
25 January, 12:34
😂😂😂

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
25 January, 12:31

GOD WINS @CubanaUSA
25 January, 01:41
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
😄😁

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
25 January, 07:23
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
That’s gold Sabrina Gal!🤗🤣