CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
this is why blm is rioting, not because of chauvin or floyd. it is all about the election fraud. the deep state does not give a shit about fake floyd. they care about americans waking up to the fact that trump had to show us all the election fraud and ways to cheat us out of our vote and make our vote moot. TRUMP HAD TO SHOW US!! OTHERWISE, WE WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND OR BELIEVE THAT DEAD PEOPLE OR ILLEGALS, OR DOMINION WOULD MAKE OUR REPUBLICAN TRUMP VOTES COUNT LESS THAN A DEM VOTE! I WOKE UP TODAY AND THOUGHT ABOUT THIS AND CANNOT GET IT OUT OF MY MIND. WHOLE WORLD NEEDS TO WAKE UP TO ELECTION VOTE. THOSE FUCKERS KEEP STEALING OUR VOTES AND THAT IS HOW ALL THESE AOC CRAZY PSYCHOSE ARE GETTING FAKE-VOTED IN. WE DID NOT VOTE FOR THEM! THEY WERE SCAMMED INTO OFFICE!!!
11:44 AM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
22 April, 12:10
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
i agree. look here..not over there!!
Mike Lindells Absolute Interference is on at 4pm est today..thursday..and this weekend too. ...🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
22 April, 12:45
In response Renee Maples to her Publication
I will be watching!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396