Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Most of us have moved way past ideas of color of skin being an issue, prepare to take it to a much higher level as Nana has moved past different species being an issue. Put on you grown up pants and recognize that different species are also equals with loving compassion not just color of skin you are used to. Blue skin is equal, scales are equal,😁 I say equal hell most are way more advanced in technology and in soul elevation than we are.

https://www.blabber.buzz/b...
09:37 AM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 April, 09:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
They think they are poking us with sticks through our cages, unbeknownst to them we are actually, walking out of those cages one by one, and they cannot understand how we crush them without biting them once, but we did break their sticks. They are shaking in their evil red shoes. Keep Holding Gods Line, the waves are crashing in as the tide is rising. No One Above the Other, As One We Attune to GOD and Go All. 🙏

We are The Human Race: 🌎

https://youtu.be/dwLFp1weu...
No Longer Slaves | Zach Williams (Lyrics) - YouTube

This video was taken from a recording of Zach Williams at Harding Prison. I hope that those who listens to this would feel blessed and will appreciate how I ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 January, 10:05
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I love this song because fear is what the evil ones constantly produce. Evil feeds itself on the fear they produce. They need people in fear to survive. The moment we choose not to fear, and to trust God instead they are defeated. The Word of God declares over and over, " Fear not for IAM with you." Not fearing takes a conscientious effort at times, but it is so important in the demise of evil intentions. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
27 January, 10:17
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you Jason. I will keep this song in my mind forever. Beautiful.