THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
21 April, 02:03
THE VACCINE 💉
HAS A ANTIDOTE 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
Anyone one know of how to get all the Nano particles and crap out of your system from chemtrails?
09:13 AM - Apr 22, 2021
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mystic17 in this post can reply
Texas Patriot @Farmerforlife
22 April, 09:50
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Gene Decode also says: Fill your bathtub with as hot water as you can handle, add alfalfa pellets or straight alfalfa, add organic dish soap and soak in this. Use a blacklight and he says yuou can see particles leaving your body and sticking to the alfalfa. Use gloves to clean your tub afterwords, seal trashbag and throw away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
04 May, 08:39
In response Texas Patriot to her Publication
Like alfalfa cubes i feed my horse? lol

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
22 April, 11:41
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
They say colloidal silver helps with the effects. I use it all the time. Don't have allergies anymore or sinus infection for the past 25 years

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
22 April, 01:37
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
We take that and Zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamin D-3 is a big one everyone should be taking this one and many more. No one has been sick in our home for a year now accept daughter who wont take any of it.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
22 April, 03:17
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
I swear by colloidal silver as well. I have found this brand to be excellent, but there are other, equally good brands out there.