Carrie Adams @UpInHeights
Prayers to all the families destroyed by this evil system ...
08:50 AM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by UpInHeights in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
07 January, 08:13
In response Carrie Adams to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
01 January, 11:54
I feel sick. I have worked with children and families for 40 yrs...never direct care! I have always known the "system" is broken, but I did not know the evil that is coming out. I feel sick. The weight of sadness is crushing.
Over three yrs periodic info that would come out about child trafficking would knock me down. This is one of those stories. I have to focus on God's comfort of all the children and real justice metted out to the evils.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
22 April, 11:53
Senator Nancy Schaefer RIP

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 April, 11:29
FUCK CPS...I WENT THROUGH CPS...

C HILD
P REDATOR
S YSTEM

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 January, 09:34
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
👀👀

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
01 January, 09:38
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
That is why your here. scream it from the roof tops. You are a warrior, create warriors by telling your truth. You are here to expose the evil and for that I respect the fk out of you. CPS didnt know who they were fking with. Have you ever walked in to their office and demanded to know why they did what they did. Face them head on as an adult. Bring it into the light and do not fear them you won and now want answers.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 April, 10:06
putain ...🙄la blague

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
22 April, 09:44
FUKN. A. CORRECT.....

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
22 April, 09:03
Their arch nemesis: