True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
22 April, 07:15
One of the greatest minefields is RACISM i can assure you that it the tables were tuned and it was white people being handled with kids gloves by the media and police etc. We would actually speak up and tell them to give it a rest and leave us alone to get on with our lives and stop making us VICTIMS well that is what they are doing now they just treat black people like they are VICTIMS... bull fucking shit you can see the RACE CARD being played bigly right now the officer saved a black person and the media say it was an innocent black person who died to start hatred and riots

WHEN WILL BLACK COMMUNITIES COME OUT AND TELL THE MEDIA AND GOVERNMENT TO SHUT THE FUCK UP????

I hate to burst your bubbles but slavery never ended the whole freaking human race are slaves

We need to get rid of the RACE CARD now time to goooooo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
BLACK "LOSE IN COURT" THEY RIOT

BACLS "WIN" IN COURT THEY HAVE VICTORY RIOTS

BLACKS GET COLD FRIES AT MCDONALDS YEP YOU GOT IT, THEY RIOT

HEY... I WONDER IF THEY RIOT JUST BECAUSE THEY GET PAID TO DO IT?
07:18 AM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Common Sense Angel, click on at the bottom under it