Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
13 May, 06:03
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Wonder if she'll ever face the Judgement that comes from turning your back on your country???? I pray to GOD she does!!!! NO 2 MILLION dollars will save you from GOD's displeasure lady! Where did your kids come from I wonder...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kevglock 138 @kevglock
22 April, 01:14
This POS traitor got her payoff for stabbing Trump in the back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee G... @LeeG
22 April, 12:49
book deals = compromised

Digital Foxhole @Digital_Foxhole
22 April, 12:55
In response Lee G... to his Publication
and money laundering.

John Washington @KeysMarg
22 April, 09:02
i Will Correct this in the Future :)

Future Book deals will Come Exclusivly from the Employer.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
22 April, 08:44
She is a traitor to her country and the people that thought she was honorable.....NO book deals should be allowed by anyone on the bench or in a political office PAID FOR BY THE TAXPAYERS.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
22 April, 08:25
THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED, we give a life time appointment and a good salary so they are beyond reproach, BUT THEY DO BOOK DEALS? NO!!!!!