Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
21 April, 10:59
Over the last few years, as I was battling against evil, in the form of pathological liars, manipulators, and gaslighting, and all trauma from narcisstic abuse, I found the only way to heal myself was to help others with their injustices.
The lesson I learned, was to not get stuck in the victim mentality, and stay in gratitude for all that I did have. A major positive from awakening to the pure evil that ran our world, was understanding how many people had it worse than I did.
The truth is more people have had injustices done against them, then have not. Gratitude, for what you do have is the key. We can all be grateful for something in our lives, even if it’s the air we still breath!
Try your best to release all pain and injustice, done against you, and focus on understanding it was more about the world we lived in! Do Your best to have some forgiveness and empathy for your abusers. Many of them were abused, and under mind control as well! Be the love & light!
#wwg1wga ♒️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GaLaHard in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from GaLa Hard, click on at the bottom under it