Only people mentioned by Mac691 in this post can reply
Gone Galt @GoneGalt
28 January, 02:44
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
problem is, Trump Admin says, they won't be part of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
02 February, 11:12
In response Gone Galt to her Publication
The people is Biden acting like a president and all the evil politicians in Congress the White House and the Senate and Another problem people still not awake yet . wow ! its just crazy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
huwhite memes donated @huwhitememes
28 January, 02:43
Not sure what to make of this party after seeing this today 🤔
https://dailycaller.com/20...

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
26 January, 05:36
Looking for WarNuse & VetransAlways/TooTallRN
You know where they are?
Gotta have family. . .
Thanks~

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
27 January, 09:57
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
i am too as well as Tootallrn ... although Ive been lucky to find a lot of my old nates from Twitter here so I remain hopeful💜

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
29 January, 08:48
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
Veteran's is here
@TooTallRN