Salt + Light @SaltandLight
Thank you Frontline Doctors and Attorneys. It’s time to kick ass and bankrupt this COVID BS! πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ’₯πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
https://www.americasfrontl...
06:27 PM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by SaltandLight in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 April, 08:52
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
Dr Judy Makowich(?) and 500+ drs are suppose to be suing the CDC. Now as for frontline drs..yea they been great BUTTTTTT They have yet to acknowledge that covid doesnt exist and all they do is get you to make an appt so they can give you HCQ...for $90 online visit. I THINK they are making money off of this too. If I know this isnt real then you know they do..unless they are that stupid. I am furious at these drs pretending to fight for us when not one of them admit covid doesnt exist. Thats what they NEED to be doing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Belinda Fel @Bellab17
21 April, 07:40
Thank you
i love the frontline doctors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 April, 10:06
In response Belinda Fel to her Publication
❀️

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
21 April, 06:33
Thank God!!!!! I need help!!!!!!! Menominee-Shawano County "health" department, Shawano School District, ThedaCare, Stockbridge Munsee vaccine pushers for 16-18 year olds, at a minimum!!!!!!!! Divine Intervention!!!

21 April, 07:00
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
They didn’t say they were taking on the vaccines yet but I sure did ask them about it.