MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
MY WHOLE LIFE WAS IN PREPARATION FOR THIS MOVEMENT. THE TRAUMAS I WENT THRU. MY LOVE FOR ANCIENT HISTORIES & CIVILIZATIONS & SECRET SOCIETIES. MY DUALITY WITH THE DARK SIDE. ALL MY EXPERIENCES & KNOWLEDGE HAS MADE ME THE PERFECT CANDIDATE & DIGITAL SOLDIER #wwg1wga #DigitalSoliders #qsentme #trumpwon #JusticeIsComing #GodWins #Qgang #WERQ
10:39 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
24 January, 11:12
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
MAKE NO MISTAKE - I AM A CHILD OF GOD. BUT ITS BEEN A JOURNEY 2 GET WHERE I AM 2DAY. IVE LIVED A WILD LIFE & FROM CHILDHOOD WAS EXPOSED 2 THE DARK SIDE. I NEVER SOLD MY SOUL LIKE OTHERS. IVE BEEN FACE 2 FACE WITH THE DEVIL/DEMON THRU SOMEONE POSSESSED & I PROMISE U THERE IS POWER IN THE WORD GOD! I CHOOSE LIGHT OVER DARKNESS & THE DEVIL WILL FLEE! AND NOW ITS BLESSING ON TOP OF BLESSINGS IN MY LIFE ๐Ÿ™AMEN #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 January, 11:14
Amen๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
24 January, 11:01
What was your Twitter handle?

... ... @Luciferlost
24 January, 10:43
You are either with the Devil or God. Hence duality is is diabolically disoriented. Why is the Q movement riddled with Gnoticism? Essentially because it attracts people who believe they can unlock hidden knowledge. Hope the Grace of God shows you wisdom.

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
24 January, 10:43
I would love to hear your stories. Too bad you don't live on my street.